Auspicious Chinese New Year Feast at the Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant
Chinese New Year comes early this year and it's happening just a few weeks after all the Christmas and New Year celebrations!
This coming Lunar New Year, the iconic Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant is offering a special Chinese New Year Menu featuring seven dishes and seven set menus, to usher in good luck and wealth for the new year.
The seven dishes include:
1. Wealthy Nian Gao (Round) ($23.80)
Made with glutinous rice, this traditional round-shaped Chinese New Year cake is a symbol of welcoming prosperity. For an extra dust of wealth, you can opt for an even more auspicious version with gold flakes ($33.80). Be sure that you call at least four days in advance to place an order for this dish!
2. Auspicious Yam Cake ($28.80)
The yam cake is popular for a family meal. Savoury and fragrant, this dish propels you to reach higher and achieve success in the new year. An advance order of four days is also required for the yam cake.
3. Superior Treasures Fortune Pot in Peking Style ($728++ for 10 persons)
In the Chinese culture, sharing a hotpot meal is a way of bringing friends and family together and spending treasured time. This delicious dish only includes the freshest ingredients: Superior Baby Shark’s Fin, Five Head Abalones, Sea Cucumber, Premium Fish Maw, Conpoy, Dried Oysters, Pig’s Tendon, Roast Pork, Sliced Chicken, Fresh Prawns, Mushrooms, Yam, Black Sea Moss, Radish, Young Chinese Cabbage and Red Dates. An advance order of two days is required for this dish.
4. Fortune Pot in Peking Style ($368++ for 6 persons) / ($498++ for 10 persons)
For those of you who would want a smaller fortune pot so you can make room for other dishes, this might be a better choice. It comes with almost all the same ingredients as the Superior Treasures Fortune Pot. You are required to order this at least two days in advance.
5. Prosperity Yu Sheng (Small - $58++) / (Medium - $68++) / (Large - $88++)
What is Chinese New Year without this must have dish? Tossing Yu Sheng symbolises good luck, wealth and surplus through the year. And if you want extra surplus throughout the year, you can throw in an extra serving of abalone ($30++ per plate).
6. Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck ($70++)
This signature dish is highly-favoured and has the perfect balance of crisp skin and tender meat nicely wrapped with sweet sauce and crunchy cucumbers and spring onions.
7. Sautéed Bird’s Nest with Egg White (Small - $70++ ) / (Large - $140++)
The Chinese believe that eating bird's nest will bring good health. This exquisite ingredient is sautéed with egg white, giving the dish a nice silky texture.
1. Spring Blossom ($488++ for 6 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Braised Shark’s Fin Soup with Seafood - Authentic Barbecued Peking Duck - Soon Hock (Steamed or Deep-fried) - Braised Seafood Combination - Sautéed Longevity Noodle - Mango Cream with Sago & Pomelo / Osmanthus & Wolfberry Jelly
2. Abundance Fortune Pot ($618++ for 6 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Fortune Pot in Peking Style - Soon Hock (Steamed or Deep-fried) - Fried Yellow Fungus with Vegetables in XO Sauce - Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck - Double-Boiled Hashima with Red Dates *Advance order of two days required
3. House of Prosperity ($668++ for 10 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Braised Shark’s Fin Soup with Seafood - Deep-fried Sweet & Sour Garoupa with Pine Nut - Authentic Barbecued Peking Duck - Sautéed Wasabi Prawn - Whole Abalone with Sea Cucumber & Broccoli - Lotus Leaf Rice with Chinese Sausage - Honeydew & Sago in Coconut Milk
4. Golden Harvest Fortune Pot ($788++ for 10 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Fortune Pot in Peking Style - Soon Hock (Steamed or Deep-fried) - Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck - Pan-fried Hong Kong Kailan with Chinese Sausage - Braised Pig’s Trotters with Fish Maw & Fatt Choy in Claypot - Soufflé Balls with Red Bean Stuffing *Advance order of 2 days required
5. Golden Harvest ($1288++ for 10 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Superior Treasure Fortune Pot in Peking Style - Steamed Soon Hock with Black Olive - Fried Yellow Fungus with Vegetables in XO Sauce - Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck - Braised Pig’s Trotters with Fish Maw & Fatt Choy in Claypot - Toffee Banana with Red Bean Stuffing *Advance order of 2 days required
6. Smooth Sailing ($1388++ for 10 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng - Braised Supreme Shark’s Fin Soup with Crab Meat - Steamed Soon Hock - Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck - Chilli Lobster - Braised Seafood Combination - Sautéed Longevity Noodle - Double-Boiled Hashima with Red Dates
7. Lucky Toss ($2388++ for 10 persons) - Prosperity Yu Sheng with Abalone - Buddha Jumps Over The Wall - Steamed Red Garoupa - Authentic Barbequed Peking Duck - Sautéed Bird’s Nest with Egg White - Chilli Lobster - Premium Fried Hokkien Mee - Double-Boiled Hashima with Red Dates
Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant 201 Keppel Road Singapore 099419
Opening Hours Lunch: 11.00am – 2.30pm (Mondays to Saturdays) 10.30am – 2.30pm (Sundays and Public Holidays) Dinner: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (Daily)
Closed on 28 Jan and 13 – 16 Feb 2017
Reservation Hotline: 6272 8822 / 8988
#Chinesenewyear #2017 #bestrestaurantsforcnydinner2017singapore #bestcnyrestaurants2017 #CNY2017 #ChineseNewYearfood